Monday, November 21, 2011

The Zen of Pest Control

First, I want to apologize for not checking in recently. I could give you any number of excuses -- all of which I'm sure your familiar. Just pick one of the ones you've heard before and go with that.

I happened upon an article that had to deal with how to get rid of pests this morning. It was not only refreshing, it made me want to clean up my own life a bit. At first I felt sorry for the guy who wrote the article, then I realized we'd all been there. Everyone's been at that point where they stopped caring about tidiness, work, or life in general.

This guy just took something concrete, something he could focus and started there. The manifestation of all the things in his life that didn't work were bugs. He focused on the bugs with laser-beam precision and systematically removed them from his life. He quickly discovered the things that he had to remedy in his life that lead to bug infestations (general untidiness), if tended to, also lead to more clarity in terms of life goals. Her's the link again if you're interested: How Pest Control Saved My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment